Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cardboard Spice Drawer


This week's Frugal Fridays question was: What wonderful creations have you and your family made out of cardboard boxes?

Whenever I look at a cardboard box, I always want to keep it. I think, “It can be useful for something. Let’s just hold on to it just in case.” Very earth-friendly but not at all practical! But in this case, I’m glad I made some use of the cardboard boxes these chocolate chip cookies came in. I don’t even remember if they were good cookies or not but I do know they make for an organized spice drawer.

Check out more frugal tips not just every Friday at www.lifeasmom.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.