Sunday's Redplum instert has a Kmart ad which reads, "Two smart ways to save: Double your P&G brandSaver coupons + Get a $10 Kmart Gift Card by mail when you buy $35 worth of P&G items." (It said, "See store for rebate details.")
Here is the fine print info:
1. Up to $2 in value.
2. Amount of doubling cannot exceed current retail price of a single item.
3. No cash or credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of thte item.
4. Limit one coupon per item.
5. Only one coupon will be doubled per item.
6. You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons.
7. Coupons do not apply to sales tax.
8. Limit of 75 coupons per customer per day.
9. Sales tax not included in the $35 purchase.
They really make us work hard for the money! But I don't mind. My Kmart has not doubled coupons since forever. And this is a start. Plus the $10 Gift Card is a sweet deal too. I have the P&G Year of Savings coupon booklet. It's full of $1 off coupons for Tide, Bounce, Bounty, Charmin, etc. The newspaper usually only has these coupons for $0.25 or $0.35.