Saturday, May 23, 2009

CVS Super Shopping

Since my birthday was Tuesday, May 20, most of my shopping was done Monday night. CVS was among my stops. I ended up doing two transactions.

First Transaction:
4 Orville Red. Popcorn(used two $0.40 off and two $0.50 off coupons),$8.20
2 Dry Idea Deodorants (used two $2 off coupons), $1
Paid $9.58 on my EBT card
Got $5 and $2 ECBs

Second Transaction:
4 Dry Idea Deodorants (used four $2 off coupons), $2
1 Aveeno Baby Sunscreen plus FREE Moisturizer Sample (used $1.50 couponn), $7.49
Used $5 ECB from above and $4 from last week
Paid $1.24 with tax and
Got $4 ECB and saved the $2 ECB from above for next week
!


*It was so quiet there that night at the Innerarity Point CVS. I was able to chit-chat with the cashier and manager. The teenager cashier was so impressed with my savings, the manager couldn't help tell her which blog I get the deals from. She beat me to the punch! By the way that site is: www.iheartcvs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.