Monday, June 3, 2013

10 Weekly Goals June 2-9

Last week was a great week for goal-setting! I finished the Clutter-Busting Challenge with almost 700 items out of the house. (Well, almost. I still have to mail-in the Amazon Trade-In items.) The kids went swimming at least 4 times and had a lesson. I'm almost done with Beth Moore's So Long Insecurity.

But some things I didn't do at all:
Read Platform, go out for a walk (too hot!), or have art and violin lessons. We'll try this week. All I can do is keep at it!

Do not throw away your confidence... You need to persevere...  Heb 10:35-36
Ten things I plan to do this week:
1. Continue taking weekly pictures of the children.
2. Take tea and reading time outside.
3. Continue reading Platform. Finish So Long Insecurity.
4. Finish Grandma's Attic as lunch read-aloud.
5. Continue with violin and swimming lessons. Start art lessons.
6. Enjoy following Monday Menu Plan.
7. Plan upcoming staycation!
8. Write at least one blogpost a day.
9. Memorize Ps 29:11 NET with Siestas in Beth Moore's blog.
10. Continue to de-clutter at least 7 items this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.