Saturday, July 27, 2013

Target Clearance, Some Toys 70% Off

 
The Target cashier teased me last night that she's seen me every day that she worked this week! It's true. Between the Summer Clearance and other great deals posted at Totally Target, I have been scouting the store everyday. Like a hawk hungry for savings.
 
I have been waiting and waiting for the 70% Off Toy Clearance. My store had the 30% sign-up BUT I did find some at 70% off. Check out this Monsuno 8-piece toy. 
 
 It was $27.99 marked down to $8.38, as most of the other Monsuno toys were also 70% clearance! 



Yay! One more for the gift closet. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna
    I am nominating you for a Liebster Award. Technically it’s for blogs with fewer than 200 followers. If you choose to accept there are some procedures you need to follow.
    1. Post 11 facts about yourself
    2. Answer 11 questions that I came up with (link to questions below)
    3. Nominate 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers and ask then 11 questions.

    my questions which are also posted here are:
    http://runninsrilankan.com/2013/07/28/its-the-liebst…ward-post-yall/

    1. What is an interesting book you have read so far?
    2. If you woke up with a sore throat and runny/stuffy nose - would you run/workout in an attempt to "sweat the bug out" ?
    3. Why do you blog?
    4. What is an interesting movie you have seen so far?
    5. Ping pong or badminton?
    6. Would you rather run a mile with a blister or a cramp?
    7. You have one meal a year to eat whatever you want without gaining an ounce - what would this meal consist of (you only have 30 minutes)?
    8. What is a blog you read everyday?
    9. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?
    10. Cats or Dogs?
    11. When you are stuck in traffic and all the other lanes are moving -but yours; would you change lanes or wait it out?

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.