Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3: Threw Out Old Meds and More Bottles

Day 3 of the Money Saving Mom's Clutter Busting Challenge. I found lots of old Theraflu back when they were free at Walgreens a couple years ago. Yikes! Thankfully, no one has needed them. Other vitamins and OTC meds, toothpaste and kids' toothbrushes that didn't work, nearly empty cleaning solutions and lotions, empty box from the Easter Bunny, and old rollers. There was also a gallon jug with a little bit of honey in it and a can of pineapples. I have been holding on to the can of pineapples for a recipe I don't even remember. Today, I finally used it up for Hawaiian meatballs.. Why did I ignore these 30 things so long? Oh, well, they are gone now and I don't have to think about it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.