Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Snow Time Fun!

Our children couldn't wait and already played in the slushy snow outside. Snow is such a novelty for us former Floridians! We started making paper snowflakes like super easy and gorgeous 3-d snowflakes. These are pretty large, maybe almost 2 feet wide.

Of course I had to google 6-point paper snowflakes. There are also snowflake templates that can be printed and cut-out. I bought this blue foil wrapping paper from CVS discounted to $0.99 in the Hanukkah section. Then we glued the snowflakes made mostly from white cupcake liners. It makes a great backdrop for pictures!

Blogger is not letting me upload pics, but I will try tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.