Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CVS FREE Money with "Cashback" Rewards!

We haven't had a credit card for many years (not for any real honorable reason... well, this is a rabbit trail for next time). Anyway, I have a bit of cashback envy. Thankfully, CVS doles out quarterly Extra Bucks Rewards to the tune of 2% back. Even with all the coupons I use at CVS and getting free items plus overage sometimes, I still get Extra Bucks Rewards. This past quarter was 4% back and I got a whopping $3!!! That's FREE money! Minus the credit card bill.

I find it best to register the CVS card online. Having an account allows me to print extra coupons that print from the Magic Coupon Machine at home (not all but some good ones). Also, I can send my Extra Bucks and Beauty Rewards straight to my CVS card instead of having to print it out.

Be sure to stop by CVS to get your quarterly bucks from the Magic Coupon Machine or load it to your card from the CVS website like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.