Monday, April 11, 2011

Winn-Dixie Clearance- Spices & Frosting & Cake Mix

Growing up in Manila, it's often faster to walk to the store than sit in traffic all day on the bus. People didn't walk to exercise, we walked to go places. People didn't workout and lift weights, we carried our groceries instead. Running was not for the endorphins, but to catch a taxi (or a purse-snatcher).

When I watch my new neighbors going for their brisk morning walk, I can't help but feel guilty while I stress eat some Doritos. Then my AHa! moment came. Since we live near a couple of stores, why don't I walk there to grab a couple of things and walk back?This was a great idea if I didn't find lots of great deals at Winn-Dixie. I think my shoulders will be sore tomorrow from carrying a couple heavy bags!

Here are some clearance items I found:

75% off Krusteaz Gingerbread Cake &
Cookie Mix, $0.69 Krusteaz Pumpkin Pie Bar Mix, $0.74
Krusteaz Sugar Cookie Mix, $0.44
(These will last through the holidays, if you have room to stock-up.)
Betty Crocker Cupcake Creations, $0.60 (raspberry, mocha, mint)
Betty Crocker Muffin Glaze, $0.85 (vanilla, cinamon)
Betty Crocker Brownie Topper, $0.85 (cream cheese, chocolate)
Cake Mate Pastel Icing, $1.12 perfect for Easter!
Mc Cormick Recipe Inspiration, $0.49 (use $0.50 from Redplum)
Mc Cormick Worcesteshire Pepper, $0.62 (use $0.50 from Redplum)

50% off Fleishman's Yeast 3-strip for pizza, $0.59
Hunts Snack Pack, $0.63 (sugar free caramel, blueberry muffin, cinnamon roll)

Great Sales through Tuesday:
Kraft Shreds w/ Touch of Philly, BOGO $3.99 ($1 blinke from Publix)
Philly Cooking Creme, $2 ($1.50 blinkie from Publix)
Chicken Drumsticks, BOGO? (I bought 2 for $3.50, used $1.50 off chicken when you buy cooking creme)
Dole Salad BOGO $3.49 or $3.99 for kits ($1 coupon printed at checkout)
Marzetti Pomegranate dressing $2.50 ($1.50 coupon printed when I checked out)

Coupon Finds: Spotted these coupons there-
$1 Bailey's Creamer
Buy 4 (Fuze or Gold Peak)Get 1L Dasani
$1 Lloyd's Woodfire BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.