Saturday, November 20, 2010

Publix Super Shopping 11.19.10


There are lots of good deals at Publix this week. I finally got to go yesterday and was happy to find everything... except for the $0.59/lb turkey! No worries, the truck was there and they should have plenty today.

Super deals from I Heart Publix helped me get all these and below for $35 instead of $147, a savings of 76%. My favorite deals were these:

Celery BOGO $1.69
Cranberries BOGO $2.99
Dole Pineapple $o.46 ea (BOGO $1.75, use $1.25/3 Q from Kraft booklet)
Uncle Ben's White Grain Rice FREE (BOGO sale w/ BOGO Q)*
BIC lighter $0.25 (BOGO $3.49, use two $1.50 MQ from 11/7 SS)
Ziploc containers, $0.25
(2.50 each, use BOGO Q from 11/14 SS & two $1 Publix Q from the old Yellow Ad- our stores sometimes accept expired Qs if you still want to get it this week.)

*Some stores make you do B3G1 when you combine a BOGO Q w/ a BOGO sale. But it worked for me at the Perdido store, and I had a supremely picky cashier who previewed all my coupons before ringing up anything.

If you find All the Trimmings booklet at Publix (they're out at Perdido), you can get Bird's Eye veg for as little as $0.15 each! There's a $1/2 MQ in there, and they're 50% off right now. These are my favorite deals, prices after Qs:

Kraft cheese $1 ($1 off shreds & Philly cheese peelie from Target)
Philly cheese $ 0.69 ($1.25/3 Q from Kraft booklet+$0.50 Target Print)
Land O Lakes butter $2.50
Jones Sausage BOGO $2.49 (also use $1/2 peelies from Mobile Hwy store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.