Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Target Mase Ca Flour $1.38

I ran into Target after I saw the posting for FREE Whole Chicken . Not at my store though. It seemed like such a waste to walk out with nothing. So I sprinted down the end caps and found a few deals:

Mase Ca Corn Flour $1.38 (50% off)
-Use $1 off 2 PRINT
=$1.76 for 2

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest $0.88
-Use $1 Hangtag if you find any
=FREE + overage

select Dole Salads, $1.87
-Use $1 from playing Dole game
=$0.87

Embark Lunch Bag $3.99 but FREE with Rebate

There are lots more deals and clearance. Check out Totally Target before you leave the house. That's what I do! Also, don't forget to make room in your closet for the 75% off toy clearance that should happen any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.