Friday, May 14, 2010

CVS Super Shopping and Video


I have enjoyed shopping at CVS this week.
I only spent $7, got $7.50 in overage. Plus I still have $16 ECBs left! Yay, for CVS!
Check out what I bought (also bought milk, though not pictured):




CVS deals are good through Saturday. I always visit mega blogs like Hip2Save because they update deals all throughout the week.

The CVS price scanner is now dubbed "Coupon Center" and be sure that is your FIRST stop inside CVS. Lots of nice coupons have been printing out for me:

$1 off CVS hair care
$1 off 2 CVS first aid products
$1 off CVS pantiliners
FREE Dove bar or $2 off bag*

On sale for $3/bag. Used $1 Q from Reinventing Beauty= FREE!

Also on sale:
$1 Always napkins (Use $1 from 5/2 PG)
$3.79 Stayfree (Get $2 ECB wyb 1)
$1.99 Reach floss (Use $1 PRINT, Buy 1, Get $1 ECB)
$6.99 Hawaiian Tropic sticks (Get $5 ECB, Use $2 peelie= FREE!)
$8.49 Huggies (Get $2 ECBs, Use $3 PRINT= $3.64!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.