Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Publix Super Shopping 3.24.10


More info on the coupons HERE. Or scroll down to the next post.

This afternoon, amidst the rush hour traffic, we braved Publix, more so because I was dying to find out if Chocolate Cheerios was part of the BOGO deal! YES they are! Since I tried them at a friend's house, I knew that this would soon be my favorite cereal. I snagged six boxes since they were only $0.50 each after Qs. Some (maybe one) will be donated and there is plenty more at the store.

The total was $114.76 before sales & coupons. BUT I only forked over $26.45, saving 77%, Yay!

Here's my shopping list:
10 Bird's Eye Steamfresh, 5c or 7c each
4 Int'l Delight Coffee Creamers, $0.45 each
3 Philly Cheese, $1 each
2 Strawberries, free after raincheck & Q
2 Sara Lee Pound Cake, $1.89 each
10 Kraft Cheese, $0.67 each
6 Chocolate Cheerios, $0.50 each
about 10 lbs sweet potatoes, $3.86
about 2 lbs asparagus, $3.78

We splurged on the cream cheese ($3 for 3 and no coupons!) and I was stocking up on the sweet potatoes and asparagus. (They're headedto the freezer). You can't beat the price on the cheese, and I might get more later. They put a new $2/2 blinkie so there's plenty of coupons to go around. I'll post pictures later, I just wanted to make sure to give you all a head's up. These deals are outstanding, so stock-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.