Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grocery Deals March 10-16

I realize that it's already Saturday. And I have no excuse for posting these so late. I have been enjoying the fruits of our labor- housecleaning for a few days straight! So for now, I'll post the links for the ads and match-ups. New this week is Coupon Chix Food World's post. She is a blogger that covers Pensacola stores!

Publix store ad and match-ups
Winn-Dixie store ad and match-ups
Food World store ad and match-ups
Greer's store ad

Greer's has Kraft cheese (blocks and shreds 7-8 oz) for $1.67. If you grabbed those $2 off 2 Kraft coupons at Publix (blinkies) then this will only be $0.67 each. You can price-match this at Wal-Mart (or Target if you have the full ad).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.