Monday, February 15, 2010

Publix Sneak Peek Feb 16- Feb 22

I Heart Publix

Hate Mondays? I Heart Publix might change your mind... Publix Sneak Peek is already up by Monday! Thanks Michelle! I'm excited because we can get some cheap pasta this week.

You can get something for nothing almost every week if you just keep your eyes wide open. Publix is great for this because their BOGO sales make items cheaper than Wal-Mart. Plus, thanks to I Heart Publix, it's so easy to find coupons.
This week's EASY FREEBIE is: Mueller's Pasta


BOGO Mueller's Pasta, 2/$1.39
-$1 off 3 any pasta (unlimited prints?)
-$0.55 off Whole Wheat or Pasta Ribbons (unlmtd prints?)
-buy 2 Classico, get FREE pasta- a peelie I found at Target*
(*means get 4 for 1 I think for true BOGO areas like FL)
=FREE + Overage for 6: use 2 $1 Q and the peelie


BOGO Classico Sauce, 2/$2.47
-$1 off 2 PRINT
=$0.74 each with 2 Qs


BOGO Coffeemate, 2/$2.19
-$o.75 PRINT, register first
=$0.35 each with 2 Qs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.