Sunday, November 29, 2009

Walgreens Deals Nov 29-Dec5, $11 Money Maker!

Did you get to great deals from Black Friday at Walgreens? This week is a little slower. But there are still a few deals to be had. (I will only get the contact solution because I don't have coupons for the others. These may be regional coupons. If you don't have them either but it is worth it to you to make $11 in overage, you can buy coupons from here.) Final price is after RRs.

Complete Solution, Buy at $7.99 Get $8 RR
Use $1 off from 10/25 Redplum
=FREE + 1 overage

Band-Aid 20-60 pack, Buy 2 for $3, Get $1 R
Use two $0.50 off 1 from 8/2 SmartSource
Stack w/ $2 off 1 Walgreens Q from Walgreens Coloring Book*
(*will take off $4)
=FREE + $3 overage

Ecotrin, $1.99 w/ in-ad Q (Buy 3)
Use $10 off 3 Q (Advantage Brands) from 10/11 Vlassis
=FREE + $4 overage

Oral B Stages or Zooth Toothbrushes, Buy 4 for $10, Get $5 RR
Use four $1 off Q from 11/1 PG (expires 11-30)
Stack with $1 off 1 Walgreens Q from Walgreens Coloring Book*
(*will take off $4)
=FREE + $3 overage

Check out I Heart Wags for other deals and coupon match-ups. Also MSM and TTM.



Here is a $5 Scenario: Go to KTKF for other $5 deals.
1st Transaction
Buy 1 Complete Solution, ($7.99-$1 Q)
Buy 3 Ecotrin, ($5.97-$10 Q)
Pay $3 Get $8RR

2nd Transaction
Buy 4 Zooth Toothbrushes ($10-$8 Q)
Buy 2 Character Band-aids ($3-$5)
Pay $0 Get $5 RR

Total Paid: $3
Receive $13 RRs
Money made in overage: $11

Just a word of caution:
When I was looking at the match-ups for this week, I was dissapointed that I didn't have the coupons needed for the deal. Nor have I found the Walgreens Coloring Book. So I can still do the first transaction a few times if I buy coupons online. But what would I do with all the Ecotrin? Donate them. Is it worth the hassle when I already made some money from Black Friday deals two days ago...

Sometimes I have to stop and check myself like this. I have to question my needs vs. wants. There will always be deals. So it's ok if I skip a great deal once in a while. Make sure you do the same. The drugstore coupon games can be fun but it's easy to get sucked into doing too much. And that's not the point of saving money.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." - Gal 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.