Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Target Deals & Shopping Trip, Nov 2


Target Toy Coupons are now also on Hot Coupon World! This was you can pick &choose which coupons you want to print. Set your page layout to landscape so you can print 8 coupons per page.
I've mentioned this Kashi peelie coupon before. There's still lots of boxes with peelies on them. Two coupons- $1 Target, $3 off 2 Manuf for any Kashi. I've used them to get 2 Kashi waffles but this time I bought 2 TLC bars. Does anyone know if these are good?

2 TLC Kashi, $2.75 each
-$1 Target Q
-$3 Manuf Q
------------------------
Paid $0.75 for each box


I'm not sure why, but tortilla chips and salsa or queso has been our movie snack of choice lately. Target has peelie coupons on many kinds of Tostitos chips for $1 off when you buy both chips and salsa. I also had a FREE chips coupon when you buy 2 dips.

2 Tostitos Salsa, $2.50 on sale
Tostitos Chips, $?
-$1 Peelie on chips
-FREE Chips wyb 2 dips
-------------------------------
$4 for all! Pretty good for an impulse buy.

These Glade Holiday candles are on sale $2.50 each. Buy 5, get $5 Target Gift Card. I had coupons so I paid $5.67 and got $5 GC after. I used the GC to pay for the 75% clearance items. I thought only the tin can candles had coupons, but these did too! They were $2 off ANY 2 scented oil candle products. I was able to use these coupons at CVS to get 12 more candle items for $1.50!
I picked up more Fiber Plus bars for the Buy 4 Get $5 GC deal. I'm not sure if this deal is still going on. I was out of coupons so these came out to $8 then I got $5, so $0.75 a box. These bars taste pretty good, so it was still a good deal to me. I did this deal again another day and spent the gift card on Halloween clearance.

You can still find plenty of decent deals at Target using their store coupons expiring Nov 7 and Nov 17.

Quaker Oats Chewy Bars are $1.99. These include 10+2 Bonus boxes. I used $1/2 Print Q & $0.50 Target Q to get each box for $1.25 each. The cashier would not let me use two $0.50. But they usually do. I try not to fight for $0.50 since I'll make that money back somewhere else.

2 Q.O. Chewy Bars, $1.99 each
-$1 off 2 Print Q
-$0.50 Target Q
-----------------------------
$1.25 each box



This Simply Balanced bread taste really good. And it has the nutritional info on the front. Looks pretty good to me! I haven't baked homemade bread in a long, long, time because it's so dang hot here even in November! So I'm this bread is a happy compromise.

$2.39 Simply Balanced Bread
-$1 Target Q
---------------------------
$1.39 after Q!


The Ocean Spray Target Q is only for Juice Cocktails. We buy 100% juice most of the time. Usually I run the other way from products with sweeteners. But since these are only $1 and we no longer have WIC as of this month, why not!

Ocean Spray Cocktail, $1.99
-$1 Target Q
----------------------------
Only $0.99; Cheaper with Manuf. Coupons!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.