Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CVS FREE Glade Candles + SC Johnson Rebate




If you still haven't submitted for the SC Johnson Rebate, head over to CVS and do the Glade Deal:
First Transaction
Buy 3 Refills, 1 Scented Candle Tin
$2.50 x 4
-$2 off 2 found inside some holders
-$2.50 from Buy Holder, Get Refill coupon
-$2.50 from Buy 2 Refills, Get One Free coupon
----------------------------------------------
Pay $3 out of pocket
Get $3 ECBs back

Second Transaction
Buy 3 Refills, 1 Scented Candle Tin
$2.50 x 4
-$7 coupons (like transaction #1)
-----------------------------------------------
$3 Subtotal,
-$3 ECB from First Transaction
-----------------------------------------------
Total: FREE plus get $3 ECBs

Third Transaction
Same as #2. But get to keep the $3ECBs for later!

You'll get 3 tins and 12 refills only $3. Plus have $3ECBs for later. This is a great $5 Challenge. Plus if you have $1.50 off 1 coupons found in some tins, you could score an even bigger money maker!

Submit for SC Johnson Rebate: Buy 3 Get $5 by mail.
Limit 3 per household- so submit 3 separate times.
Get $15 back by mail- $15 money maker!

I've mailed 3 Rebates already but I think I'll do this deal and put my parents' address there. It will be a cute surprise for my little sister. Plus I still get to keep (more likely give away) all the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.