Monday, October 26, 2009

Target Shopping

Target is my flavor of the week! Lots of good, cheap stuff. While I was there again today (hey, a girl's gotta get out of the house for some fresh air, right?) I saw they have the Dollar Spot: 30% off on items with a Green Dot. They also moved out all of the Halloween $1 items will be rearranging things. Of course they'll be on clearance Nov 1st!



All of these are really FREE except for the 2 pizza ($7.32)
Buy 2 12" DiGiorno Frozen Pizza $5.50 each and get a FREE 7" DiGiorno or California Pizza Kitchen for One
Use 2 $1.50/1 DiGiorno coupons from here
Plus, use the $1/1 California Pizza Kitchen coupon from the 9/27SS
(or use $1/2 if you plan to do this deal twice & don't have Q above)

Final cost $7--for all 3 pizza products!
Thanks Hip To Save! I baked this right away when we got home. After the kids went to bed had a pizza date and watched our FREE movie from Kelloggs (Eight Men Out).
Go here or just scroll down to the next post to see the breakdown of the rest of the prices.

On the shelf , the price for Ocean Spray still says $2.79. So I checked the price on the price scanner and found it was on sale for $1.98. I used $1 Target Q plus overage from other items and got it for FREE!

So when you check the prices from other blogs and it's not the same for your store, check it on the price scanner because they may just be on sale after all!

Buy 4 Kellogg's FiberPlus Antioxidant Bars (5 count) at $1.99 each and get $5 Target gift card!
Use 4 $0.75 off Q here
Pay $5, Get $5 Gift Card - FREE after GC!

*There are still a lot of this left at my store and the Gift Card promotion is STILL unadvertised. But I checked it on the price scanner and sure enough, the promotion is still going on! I bought these a while back when I had $1 off coupons (no longer available) and got $1 overage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.