Saturday, September 5, 2009

No Coupons In This Sunday's Paper

When it is a holiday weekend, like Labor Day, there are no coupon inserts in the newspaper. The following Sunday, Sept 13, look for 3 inserts: 2 Redplum and 1 Smart Source booklets. But in the meantime, you can still print or request coupons by mail:

Don't forget these coupon sites: coupon.com, redplum.com, and smartsource.com.

Sign-up for Pillsbury. Print coupons like $1 off 2 Crescent Rolls.

Walmart.com is offering a $20 Nestle coupon booklet by mail.

Sign-up to get Home Made Simple booklet by mail. Febreeze, Mr. Clean, Cascade, and Swiffer are among the coupons you'll receive.

I always sign-up for these coupons because the links go straight to the website of the company. I've received booklets in the mail but they often take a while to arrive. So be patient. Also, I have a "junk" email address that I use when the ask me for my email. That way, you don't end up with a lot of newsletters in your main account. And also, these links are all from A Thrifty Mama , thank you! Check out her blog to see how much she saves at Albertsons. It is so inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.