Monday, July 20, 2009

Office Max School Supplies for Pennies!



Office Max started their school supplies promotion last week. Unfortunately, our area is only starting to see the deals this week. I don't think I'll make it over there this week. So I will price match the items at Wal-Mart. If you do plan to go to Office Max for the deals, call ahead to verify they are still well-stocked. View the weekly ad from their website. Looking for other great back-to-school deals? Kindgdom First Mom has a Mr. Linky post here.

$0.20 Schoolio Von Hoolio 1" or 1.5" poly binder, limit 6
$0.01 Dual pencil sharpener, limit 3
$0.25 Schoolio Von Hoolio 12pkk colored pencils, limit 3

Last year, Wal-Mart honored the price-match guarantee even if the brand was different (as far as notebooks and such). They should at least price-match the sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.