Saturday, June 27, 2009

Walgreens Deals




Remember when Wal-Mart had all those tearpad coupons in the snack aisle? I hope you snagged a few. Walgreens has a deal for you to use them.

"Spend $20 or More, Get $5 RR;
Spend $15, Get $3 RR"

Here is my deal scenario for Capri Sun and Chips Ahoy:
Buy 5 Capri Sun
Buy 5 Chips Ahoy
Use 5- $2 off coupon (pictured above)
Pay $10 Out of Pocket. Get $5 RR back
So, you end up paying only $5 for 10 snacks!

The items for this deal are Kraft brands (Planters, Nabisco, Capri Sun and Kraft). Check out the Walgreens ad page 5 or this ad scan or their website.


By the way, this coupon picture is from ebay. You could buy 20 coupons for $2, free shipping. But I've never done this before so I can't say how great that experience would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.