Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grocery Deals for the Week, June17-23

UPDATE: I have all the store info below. Happy Shopping!

I still have to see Barnes and Food World's Deals. But it looks like Greer's Food Tiger is the best value. Stop by there this Friday or Saturday for their awesome 2-day sales. I might go there after we visit the Hot Air Balloon Festival. Check out the Festival event schedule. You'll find lots of good family fun.

These are the best deals I see for this week. Click on each name to view my post:
Publix
Winn-Dixie
Greer's Food Tiger
Barnes
Food World

To view the ads yourself, click on the store name:
Publix (for New store, you can choose a different store if needed)
Winn-Dixie
Greer's Food Tiger
Food World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.