Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My CVS Shopping Trip






I did a quick run at CVS - Innerarity Point, of course, my favorite store. I bought the above products for $1 after ECBs and coupons. They were also out of Speedstick Pro and Clearasil but are supposed get a truck tomorrow.


Playtex Sports, $3.99 (get $3 ECB)
2 Band-Aids, $2.99 each (get $4 ECB)
Colgate Toothpaste, $2.99 (get $2 ECB)
Revlon Nail Color, $3.99 (get $3 ECB)
2 Neutragena Sunscreen, $7.49 each (get $10 ECB wyb 2)
*wyb means when you buy

I used these coupons:
$1 off Playtex (peelie on the box)
2- $1 off Band-Aids (peelie on the box)
$1 Colgate (from All You Mag)
$1 off Revlon (last Sunday paper)
2- $2 off Neut. sunscreen (Winn-Dixie flier, also brochures at CVS)

Total after coupons: $23*
Got $22 ECB
OOP: $1

*I ended up paying zero up front after doing some returns. The cashier gave me a money card for $21 and I also used some ECB from last week. So if you have to return something and you paid for it with ECBs, please note they will give you store credit in the form of a CVS gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.