Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday July 8


I mentioned that I grabbed a few cookbooks from different bloggers because I am in desperate need of fresh recipe ideas. This week, I am trying out Shrimp Tacos from Not You Mother's Make Ahead and Freeze Cookbook. I haven't decided other recipes, but will add them later.

If you have a menu plan, why not share it? Link-up to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.

Here is our menu plan this week:

Breakfasts-
fried eggs with dill
hard-boiled eggs
waffles
cereal

Lunches-
burgers and hotdogs
chicken fingers
chicken salad
bbq sandwiches
shrimp tacos from Good Cheap Eats

Snacks-
yogurt shakes
cantaloupe coolers
cake and ice cream
fruit- watermelon, blueberries, strawberries
Dinners-


veggie stirfry
calzones
fried chicken
homemade pizza
ham and cheese sandwiches





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.