Friday, May 31, 2013

HOT**Get $2/Gallon Off At Martin's!!!

If you have a Martin's nearby, check out this deal good thru Saturday, June 1st. Martin's Fuel Perks Program is a great way to save money on gas. Buy 8 items, Get $0.20 off per gallon. This is the best deal I have seen all year: (Speaking of great store deals, don't forget to check out the Save-A-Lot Gift Card deal!)

 
Kool-Aid packets are BOGO $0.25 each, so buy 8, pay $1, get $0.20 off per gallon. The best part is you can do this deal 10 times in one transaction and get $2 off per gas!
 
Buy 80 Kool-Aid Packets
Pay $10 (BOGO deal)
Get $2 off per gallon

 
Even though 80 packets seems like a lot,
it is only half of one of these boxes.

I made a few trips over the week and was able to do this deal multiple times. There was plenty until Thursday afternoon. They are pretty stingy with rain checks but I got a couple anyway. That way I can still do the deal in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.