Thursday, June 10, 2010

CVS: 2 FREE Coppertone Sunscreen


I love that the CVS manager looks out for me. I had that $2 ECB print from the scanner (scan yours, many are getting this). She told me that some customers are using this for the Coppertone deal along with the $3 off $15 suncare. I looked and looked everywhere for the $2 manufacturer's peelies. Instead I found a couple of $1.50 CVS coupons. When the coupon hunt gets the better of me, the only chance of escaping my OCD tendencies is to pray that God will help me walk away. Otherwise, I would be there forever going down every aisle looking for coupons (which I was very tempted to do). Then I felt this urge to roll the Coppertone stand. There I found the last $2 peelie! Thanks to Coupon Chix, too, for a link for $1 manufacturer's.

*The CVS coupons are expired but I took a chance and asked if it's ok to use them. It's a store coupon after all. She said yes. So I suggest putting on your politeness pants. Hunt for your $1.50 CVS coupon and ask if you could use it.


Buy 2 Coppertone Continuous Spray ($10.49 or more)
-$3 off $15 suncare Q from price scanner
-$2 ECB from price scanner (most are getting it for no reason)
-$2 x2 Peelie (or $1 PRINT or $1 PDF)
-$1.50 x2 CVS Q peelie*
=$21 -12 in coupons
=Pay $9 and get back $10 ECBs
=2 FREE sprays and $1 Money Maker!

Make this deal better with the $5 off $15 that's been printing on the some receipts. With this coupon, you'll have $6 overage!

1 comment:

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.