Friday, February 12, 2010

Clog-A-Likes Kitchen Shoes


My feet have journeyed to 3 continents, climbed Mt. Fuji, endured 12 years of hard pavements in Manila. Yet, I can only stand for an hour in the kitcken before they ache! It must be genetic. My mom sends me shoes with comfy soles because she knows the pain my heels feel. But since I can't escape the kitchen, I've longed to have kitchen crocs like Tricia showed off at Once a Month Mom. I mean, if you cook for the whole month in one Freezer Cooking day, your shoes could either make or break your success!
So my frugal solution: Clearance Clogs for $1 at Wal-Mart. They are hideous enough to keep me from wearing them outside, so they'll stay clean as house shoes. The best part is they're like walking on foam! No more painfully achy feet; more enjoyable cooking memories. How about you? How do you stay comfy while cooking? Have you bought some good shoes on the cheap lately?

For other ideas to keep you frugally-motivated, visit this week's Frugal Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I don't know why I get self-concious when nobody sees them except for my little kids!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.