Sunday, January 17, 2010

CVS Super Shopping 1.17.10


I didn't see many deals this week so this was going to be a short shopping trip. I was only looking for SoyJoy bars. They were not in last week. And I'm so glad they came in finally. You see, my hubby doesn't like these so I get to have them all for myself. Yay!

$18 for 3, Got $18 ECBs

Then I remembered that The Thrifty Mama said she found Physician's Formula make-up for 75% off at Rite Aid, even the 100% Organics. CVS has 75% clearance too! So my trip took a longer but exciting detour and I found LOTS of make-up on sale: Rimmel, L'Oreal, Revlon (not ringing up BOGO, though). The store manager says she always stocks up on make-up this time of the year. I'm coming back later to get some more.

Paid $0.14 + tax using ECBs!

Here's the deal:
Buy SoyJoy 6-count, $6
Get $6 ECBs back
-------------------------
FREE after ECBs (limit 6!)

*The store display says limit 3 but my receipt says limit 6. If you have lots of ECBs, this is the perfect time to roll them over before they expire. If you only have a few, then you can do multiple transactions. Buy the 1st for $6. Then use the $6 ECB that prints with your receipt for the next one. And keep paying for the next one with the $6 ECB that prints from the previous one. Just try to check out when no one is in line behind you.

Here's the price breakdown for the make-up:
L'Oreal Duos $1.49 -$1Q= $0.49
L'Oreal Quads $1.99-$1Q= $0.99
Revlon Lipstick $2.49x4 -$2x2Q= $6
Phy Form Bronzing Veil = $3.75
Phy Form $1.99 each x 5= $9.95

(lipgloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow)
*If you still have $3 L'Oreal Qs, $2 Revlon Q's, then many of these items will be FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a little note to let me know you dropped by today.

Search my blog or the web.